This week we started talking about the tribes in Texas. We made a story using picto-glyphs like the ones that Natives would have used.
Remember, there is a project due next week. If you do not want to carry your project around, you might think about dropping it off in the classroom in the morning. I am sure the other classes will respect our projects and leave them unharmed. I am really excited to see your projects.
Here is your list of homework for this week (also found on your checklist in front of your homework packet):
1) Project (Due THIS WEEK!)
2) Open Disk Test for Vol I (you should ace this, if you can't find the answer on your disk, keep looking, it's there!)
3) Native Texans chart that we started in class.
4) Caddo Indians video (find it at the bottom of the page): http://www.thc.texas.gov/historic-sites/caddo-mounds-state-historic-site?page=388
5) Explore this website and learn about Native rock art: https://www.wittemuseum.org/rock-art-photo-gallery/
No comments:
Post a Comment